Driving Schools Blackpool
If you’re looking for a driving schools Blackpool then we suggest that your carefully choose a driving school with a good reputation in the Blackpool and Fylde district. Our team have put together some tips and advice to help you choose the tight driving school.
- Reviews. Check the driving school has positive reviews. Google & Facebook are a good start.
- Ask friends and family who they would recommend
- Check the driving instructors Grade. (Grade A is the highest)
- Check that the driving school is using fully qualified driving instructors.
- Check that your car your learning in is up to date – you don’t want to be learning to drive in an old banger!
Driving schools Blackpool Prices
Don’t be put off by prices. Sometimes a cheap deal is tempting but usually you get what you pay for. The usual rate in 2020 is about £27 per hour. For automatic tuition its approx. £32 per hour. Some driving schools offer block booking discounts, usually if blocks of 6 hours or more are purchased in one go. These deals usually shave off about 20% of the full price so these may be worth considering.
Driving instructors in Blackpool
firstly, you want a clean, friendly and patient instructor. You also want the car to be clean and fresh. You want a driving instructor to be focused on your aims and objectives and they should be showing you encouragement, praise and helping you resolve any mistakes you make. If your driving instructor is shouting at you or has a bad attitude then its time to change your driving school and find another instructor.